- Gift for boys and girls. OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award-winning learning games. Children interact with actual handheld pieces & an iPad, bringing a child's game pieces & actions to life (No WiFi necessary for gameplay). An Osmo Base is included, an iPad is not included, both are required for gameplay.
- TEACHING: Use hands-on physical blocks, coding commands, to control the character Awbie on a fun-filled adventure (Coding Awbie), an introduction to coding. Use coding blocks to learn coding's creative side while developing an ear for rhythm, melody, and harmony - make your beat come alive, learn patterns & loops with over 300+ musical sounds (Coding Jam). Share a composed Jam with family, friends & the Jam community. Solve advanced side-by-side coding puzzles solo or with others, playing at their own level, using teamwork & strategy to unlock new worlds & coding 60+ puzzles (Coding Duo).
- SKILLS LEARNED: Logic, coding fundamentals, basics of programming, solve coding puzzles, teamwork, listening, critical thinking, observation, creative problem solving, music creation & pattern recognition. Osmo sees and reacts to real-life movement. Geared towards children & love of learning.
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 5-10+. Games are designed for beginner to expert levels. Osmo enables the continuation of learning. Real-time audio and visual feedback lets children learn through experimentation in a stress-free environment.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Osmo Base & Reflector for iPad, 31 tangible coding blocks including: Walk, Jump, Hand, Magic, Rest, Quantifiers (Numbers), Repeat, Subroutines, Stackable storage for game pieces, 3 Game Apps: Coding Awbie, Coding Jam & Coding Duo.
- COMPATIBILITY FOR IPAD: All iPads except Generation 1-4, 9 & Mini 6. iPad Reflector 2021 required for the: iPad Air 4, iPad Pro 11-inch & iPad Pro 12.9-inch. The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 10.
Coding is a modern superpower with the Coding Awbie, Coding Jam and Coding Duo from Osmo. Uses hands-on physical blocks to control Awbie, a playful character who loves delicious strawberries. Each block is a coding command that directs Awbie on a fun-filled adventure enabling coding & problem solving (Coding Awbie - basic coding concepts), a great introduction to the coding community. Use coding blocks to learn coding's creative side while developing an ear for rhythm, melody, and harmony. Make your beat come alive while learning patterns & loops with over 300+ musical sounds (Coding Jam - intermediate coding concepts). Once a Jam has been composed children can safely share it with family, friends & the jam community. Solve advanced side-by-side coding puzzles solo or with others, playing at their own level, using teamwork & strategy to unlock new worlds & coding 60+ puzzles (Coding Duo - advanced coding puzzles). Osmo games bring a child's creative imagination to life with handheld pieces that interact with an iPad and/or Fire Tablet and an Osmo Base (No WiFi necessary for gameplay). Coding Starter Kit for iPad requires an Osmo Base to play and this kit ships with an Osmo Base for iPad. Approved by parents and teachers worldwide, used in over 31,000 classrooms.